• question-icon

Suggest treatment for hair loss

doctor i need a doctor in chennai to treat me...i have hair loss.....it is excessive..i want to know wether it is alopecia.....i am 17 years old...and weight of 70 kg....i want a doctor who an give me results....i am loosing confidence because of my hair loss..
Fri, 25 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Hair loss is called aloepecia. It has many causes and treatment depends on the cause. I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected areas under the premium section of the site so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.