Suggest treatment for hair loss

hello sir.....i am 28 years old....i am suffering from a hair loss...i dont know which shampoo suits for me.....could you please suggest any shampoo that control my hair loss....and one thing i want to know if i dont use shampoo and just use water only in my hair it is good for my hair or not.......when i use water only i have very few hair loss......is it okay i never use shampoo for more than 3 months please help me???
Tue, 20 Oct 2015
Welcome to healthcare magic. Shampoo to hair and scalp is equivalent to soap for body. Shampoo's job is to clean the dirt and oil from the scalp and hair. Shampoo has no role in controlling hair loss. It is not okay if you do not use shampoo for 3 months. Grime and oil won't be washed off by water alone.
You need to consult a dermatologist to diagnose the condition causing hair fall.
Hope this helped,