Suggest treatment for hair loss

Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question Hello, Im turning 21 this year and I ve noticed hair loss! All my mates have started to notice, my dad s got a lovely set of hair. It s thinning and loosing when I brush it. Haven t got any money
Sat, 4 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Loss of up to 100 hairs per day is normal. If you lose more than 100 hairs, consult your Dermatologist and discuss about Diagnosis and treatment options.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.