Suggest treatment for hair loss and vitamin D deficiency

I am a woman 57 years old and I have lost a lot of hair in the pass 7 months. It falls on consistenly. I went to doctor they did blood work which showed my vitamin D was 14 and I was going through the change. Put me on estrodiol and vitD2 1.25 mg. After 3 months redo blood work and vitamin d was 18 and estrogen was good but my hair is still falling out. Doctor put me on another round of vitamin D for 3 more months to see if this is the problem. I still have a month to go before blood work is done again. Nothing has changed my hair has not slowed down any still falling out. I went to determogist and he could not figure out why neither. Where do I go from here before I go bald? I also take losartan 50 mg for blood pressure. Thyroid has been checked several times and it s normal. Thanks for your advise.
Wed, 6 Apr 2016
hi hair loss in ur age is mainly due to absence of esterogen, female pattern baldness or due to deficiency of vitamins and minerals , due to thyroid hormone imbalance,stress etc. As vitamin d deficiency is detected see for serum calcium levels as both of them go hand in hand take cholecalciferol chewable tablets weekly once for 8 weeks along with calcium supplements . take vitamin b12 injections weekly once for 6 weeks and apply biotin hair oil and use a neutral shampoo