Suggest treatment for hair fall

HI Doc, i've been suffering from bad hair fall for the last 1 yr. Now my hair has thinned a lot on my forehead and my scalp is visible clearly. I've just started using homeo medicine and use Jaborandi hairoil once a week. I have thyroid but am not on any medication. I used to color my hair but have stopped for the last 2 weeks please help !
Fri, 6 Nov 2015
Welcome to healthcare magic,
It is better that you consult a dermatologist for your hair fall. Hypothyroidism can cause diffuse hair fall , we call telogen effluvium. You have mentioned that forehead hair is thinning. It could also be baldness. A consultation with dermatologist will confirm the diagnosis. Treatment will change according to diagnosis. In either case you should take treatment for thyroid disorder.
Hope this helped,