Suggest treatment for hair fall

hello sir,my name is dileep. from karnataka.i am 21 year old.i hv seviour hair falling from wen i was 13 year old.i don't have much hair now.i consulted nearly 10 doctors.but its of no use.i request you please solve my problem,my hair falling is not heridity, i didnt use soap for my head.now hair is falling too much and luking bald.please help me
Fri, 15 Mar 2019
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Dear,

Understanding your concern. As per your query you have symptoms of hair fall which could be due to fungal infection, stress, hormonal fluctuations, improper hygiene and due to nutritional deficiency.

Need not to worry. I would suggest you to maintain proper hygiene of your scalp. Consult dermatologist for proper examination and go for required testing done as without complete observation it's not safe to take treatment. Doctor may also prescribe supplements containing biotin, Acetylcysteine, copper as active ingredients. You can use finasteride preparations as well.

Hope your concern has been resolved.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Harry Maheshwari