Suggest treatment for genital wart

I am a 28 year old male and I believe I have hpv. I know I should go to the doctor and everything but it s also a very small area that I believe is a genital wart that you can barley see so I don t think they would remove it anyways. I know the wart can go away on its own or get bigger or stay the same and everything. My big question is can I eventually get the virus out of my system to not pass it on? I m getting different answers online some are saying 40% will get rid of it the first year then 80% by the second year and others are saying you can get rid of the warts but the virus will be with you forever and can be passed to partners forever. So which is it? I would like to do what ever I can to boost up my immune system to get it out as soon as possible so any suggestions ? I am in good health and good weight with no issues that I know of I work out 4 days a week for about an hour and a half each time and eat somewhat healthy so I think that s a good start I don t smoke but I use to and I use a vape now so is that bad for the immune system like smoking is? Any vitamins or anything I can do to help? Also I think I know who I got it from so if we keep sleeping together if one of us get it out of our system will we just give it back to each other or can you only get it once? I can t really find out any info on how that works.
Sat, 8 Sep 2018

You can consult a dermatologist and plan for cauterisation or cryosurgery. It’s harmless and an easily curable condition, Nothing much to worry about it.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.