Suggest treatment for gastrointestinal problems

sir,

i am 20yrs old and suffering from gastrointestinal problems for the last 2.5 months.

bowel is normally soft with some episodes of constipation in between. along with onstipation i also experience some blood loss ( fresh, red blood associated with mild pain). however,once every 2 weeks i develop diarrhoea- which constitutes watery, foul smelling stool, frequency 3 to 4 times a day.

i have taken 2 courses of antibiotic- ciprofloxacin and tinidazole, tinidazole

i have completed one course of deworming

my blood test and RE ME stool shows no abnormality

but my trouble continues

i have lost some weight, experience nausea, dyspepsia and reduced apeptite

4 months back i was on psychiatric medicines- escitalopram and clonazepam....which i discontinued shorlty afterwards.

please help

Mon, 23 Oct 2017