Suggest treatment for gastrointestinal problems

Hi ,, at first I would like to thank you for help giveing to sick people,, I have a question abot my gastrointestinal problem,,, I will try to explain cronogically how things happen since I started to have stomach problems,,, . it was about 6-7 months ago and I started to have this problem,, I u, sed to go really often in toilet especially in morning time ( 3to 4 ) times... and during the day maybe 2 tims more... so I decided to vist gastroenterelogist ,, and I explained to him my situation,,and he told me to do the helico bacter pilory test,, and I did, result was positive ,, and I started to take the triple combination of medicals omeprazole , amoxicyline and another one I do not remember at this moment... I can say that in few days I started to feel better but again during the summer I felt stomach problem like burning bloating ,, and freqyent stools , a kind of dark and smelly stools,, so I repeated the h. pilory test again and results again positve now I am takeing medicals again ,,, but I still have that necessary to go often in toilet especially during mornings,,, some doctors said to me that this may be caused by stress conditions ,, or from what kind of food we eat etc. they say this seems to be more a kind of functional disorder than a desease.. so please can you give me any response for this conditions that I am passing through..
Fri, 2 Jan 2015
From your history, it apears that your suffering from Irritable bowel syndrome.
you may need some investications such as sigmoidoscopy/colonoscopy to rule out conditions such as malignancy and polyps. You may also need stool culture to rule out other diseases. As treatment you have to avoid stress. you can take tablet loperamide 2-4 mg daily for control of frequent stools. In addition, you can also take tablet hyoscyamine and amitriptyline