Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
135 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for fungal infection

this is related to dermatologist
I am suffering with fungus infection since longer time approx 3 yrs. By Dr. suggestion I am using Lobate GM. But there is no result permanently. So I am looking for ointment whihc cures my fungal infection permanently.
Fri, 12 Feb 2016
Report Abuse
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Dear,

Welcome to HCM.

Understanding your concern. As per your query you have fungal infection . Well sometimes low immunity create problem in fungal infection . Low immunity make it difficult to cure fungal infection . If condition doesn't get better then consult dermatologist again for proper examination . Doctor may prescribe oral antifungal like terbinafin along with anti inflammatory and vitamin and mineral supplement to boost the immunity . For now maintain proper personal hygiene , wear loos cloths and wash the site with warm water .

Hope your concern has been resolved.

Get Well Soon.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Harry Maheshwari
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I had antibiotics and since then been struggling with fungus and the last two days the toilet seat had pink stain on the seat and lid. I removed it...