Suggest treatment for fungal infection on scalp among children

My daughter is 3.5 years. At the age of 1, at the time of hair removing from scalp, she got little cut and on the there was no hair growth on that little spot. Recently I consulted with Dermatologist and who advised (syrup Vidaylin, plus mixture of creams Fluticasone Propionate and Clobetasol Propionate and other Cream Flucinonide B.P plus shampoo Clisilk. But with this treatment, suddenly 3-4 spot red spot start appearing. Again I consulted other dermatologist who advised localized formulized cream ie. Cryo soobein 10% and he advised injections after some time so I was shocked and consulted other reputed dermatologist who diagnosed “fungal” and advised “Klaricid syrup antibiotic for seven days plus cream Travacat, antifungal cream, plus antiallergy syrup “Loratine” plus Shampoo “Penthenol”. After few days, spot developed into severe spot and oozing out puss. After 10 days, today I again cons ulted the same dermatologist who excluded antibiotic but included mixture on two half tablets (Lamisil 125 mg + deltacatil) in antiallergy syrup ‘Loratine’ plus addition of cream Canesten Extra. Pl guide if the treatment is right as iam very     concerned about my daughter.
Mon, 12 Aug 2019