Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
134 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
  • question-icon

    Suggest treatment for frequent urination

I have a since of urgency,like I have to pee real bad. I thought I might have an irritated bladder. I went to my Doctor. He could find nothing wrong there. I m beginning to wonder if it s clitoris. It not red or burning. It s driving me nuts.Thanks for your time. Dianna
Wed, 26 Jun 2019
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

You have to rule out urinary tract infection first by urine routine microscopic examination or by leucocyte esterase test at home.

If it comes normal than random blood sugar estimation and ultrasonography of pelvis like investigation can be planned. According to cause specific treatment given.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Parth Goswami, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... Hi I am 23 year old boy. I have a pee problem, i feel like to pee...