Suggest treatment for frequent urination

Hi, I just took spironolactone with a urinary flush supplement containing the drugs that were supposed to be avoided: specifically, uva ursi, dandelion root, horsetail etc. What should I do? I have been urinating every 45minutes everyday. Help! Thank you!
Wed, 21 Aug 2019

The frequent urination you are having may be related to the drug you are taking. Possibly you may need to lower the dosage to half in order to have less of these effects.

Hope I have answered the question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka , General & Family Physician