Suggest treatment for fever in an infant

My 7 month old has had a low grade fever today. She hasn t been able to go to sleep for her naps and she is glossy eyed. She is grumpy and I don t know if it s something I should be super worried about. Tylenol helps her fever but she just doesn t seem to feel well:(
Mon, 5 Dec 2016
Hello Dear.
Fever is very common in this age group. Do not worry. Kindly continue with Tylenol. Give breast feed and also her regular feeds. If fever is not subsiding even after 2 days, if the child is not feeding well, kindly go to a pediatrician who may order blood investigations to see the type of fever.

Hope i have answered your question. Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions. I ll be glad to help you.
All the best
With warm regards
Dr Sanjay Kini