Suggest treatment for fever in a child

My daughter aged 5+ and weight 16+ kg got fever around 102F and shivering about 11 pm. We gave 10 ml crocin suspension. In few mins she vomited and did loose motion too. Now, she is sleeping and not shivering. again after 45 min of first dose i gave her 5 ml of crocin just to reduce temp. Should I take her to hospital or wait till morning and then show her to doctor.Kindly advise.
Wed, 7 Jan 2015
Hello. I just read through your question.
There is no need to go to the hospital for fever. I recommend continuing to xkmfoet her overnight and consulting with your doctor in the morning.