Suggest treatment for fever and strep throat infection

my daughter,26 was diagnosed with strep throat in june. she was prescribed amoxicillin. 4 days after taking it she ran a high fever and began to have uncontrollable body movements and cramps. we rushed her to the er where they dxed her w strep and septsis. she was admitted and given antibiotics for 3 days. After which she was a bit better and was sent home on muscle relaxers and another antibiotic. she saw her regular dr and wothouysted positive on the send away culture test....neg on the rapid strep. she was put on yetanother antibiotic. She didn t get better and she became very dizzy and now is unable to walk a short distance without falling . we are now in august. she is no better. she has been on 5 different antibiotics and still no relief, and the cramping in her legs, stomach and back are very painful....but no one wants to give her anything for the pain except a muscle relaxer which helps only so far. any suggestions....oh and she was referred to a contagious disease dr who is running lots of blood tests but she doesn t go back to him for 3 weeks. help please.
Tue, 23 Jul 2019

As per your history, it may be due to throat infection.

For fever you can take tablet acetaminophen.

You may require antibiotics azithromycin, complete hemogram, chest X Ray after detailed medical examination and physician's opinion.

Along with that do steam inhalation and Betadine gargle twice a day.

Take hygienic food and water. Keep your self hydrated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam B. Kale, General & Family Physician