Suggest treatment for fever and seizures in a child

hello i need a great answer for this becuse i am scarred to death. there is a 4 year old girl that got a high fever to day as her 3year old brother and 1 year old sister the brother and sister temps. are find now but the 4 year old has a fever of 103.8 diarrea cizers that started today but the diarra she had had for the last 3 days as her siblens did but her temp is still climing and she is having cizers lift to right and on the way to omaha hostpital. But please give us a answer
Mon, 3 Apr 2017
Seizure in your baby may b due to electrolyte imbalance due to diarrhoea or encephalitis. so u should rush to hospital because both these condition are very dangerous.