Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for eye floaters

Hi, I saw the eye doctor for floaters, she said that I I should worry unless part of my vision is blocked, so tonight part of my vision is blocked, about the lower third looks like black wavy water, could this be serious, I do not remember seeing the flash of light again like before
Wed, 20 Jul 2016
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You require an examination, fundoscopy.
Without examination it is not possible to comment, so visit opthalmologist.
Take care
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor Mihir My name is Ahmed Sami .. I am a 24 years old male and I had a sudden floaters since 9 days because of walking under direct sun so I...