Suggest treatment for extreme itchiness and soreness on the scalp

I have these tiny rocky things in my scalp. it starts with extreme itching, and scratching until I have sores all in my head. They feel like shards of microscopic glass that cling to my scalp. It drives me crazy. It went away for about 2 years. The first time I thought I had lice, scabbies, morgellons etc... I also had fiberous things on hair, which I saw, under magnifing glass including feeling & seeing rocky things when i could get out. Also the first time they were larger and more of them. They would come out out of hair while in bed driving me crazy and unable to sleep. as I said they are like shards of glass which make sleeping impossalbe and they would sometimes reimbed in to body even my ears. I would wake up and vac my bed with attachment just to lay back down and try to sleep. What I did before it went away for a couple years is took collodial silver in high doses in a very careful manner & very high doses of B12. I tried a lot of other things as well including drinking food grade diatanasous earth. Sorry I m a bad speller. One other thing it drastically changed the texter of my hair which went back to normal in remission. Bottom line I m still leaning to morgellons even tho in my research didn t see anything about the rocky things. I m thinking that it was my body s way of removing toxins from my body. I looking for opinions and answers. PLEASE help me out.
Mon, 9 Dec 2019

It may be due to fungal infection.

For that you can apply clotrimazole shampoo locally.

For itching you can take tablet loratidine.

Wash your hair regularly

Hope I have answered your query and let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shyam Kale
Family and general physician