Suggest treatment for excessive pre-ejaculate during sex

I'm a 22yo male, 6'1 and about 175 in pretty good physical condition. Ever since becoming sexually active a few years ago, I've had a problem with producing excessive amounts of pre-ejaculate. Usually it isn't an issue as it happens during foreplay, but sometimes it happens while making out with a girl, and is so bad that it leaves a wet spot on my pants making it very embarrassing if we then walk out into a public situation. Is there anything that can cut down on this secretion?
Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

Pre-ejaculate is a lubricating liquid which helps the penis and vagina moist to have a pain free sex. Do not worry about it.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. K. V. Anand, Psychologist