Suggest treatment for excess hair thinning and oiliness in scalp

Hi Dermatologist,my hair is thinning quite bad now, its get really greasy just after one night, i m doing the no-poo challenge now hoping the excessive oil reduced, is it a right thing to do? what i can see from my hair is the oil is really covering the scalp everyday (even before doing no-poo challenge), it s now type 2 or 3 in norwood-hamilton scale of MPHL, and i m consuming saw palmetto extract 250mg per day to reduce the dht,i don t know what to do i really want to prevent this hair loss please help,thanks,
Mon, 2 Nov 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, thinning hair could be due to less protein and hypo vitaminosis, some time it could be due to fungal infection, have some extra vitamin supplement and antifungal shampoo and best would be, "Selsun" shampoo stop applying any kind of hair oil, hope this information helps, take care and have a nice day.