Suggest treatment for erection problems

Hi I wasn't sure who to ask or what to do about this but i couldn't really ask my parents so I figured this would be the best place and hopefully someone can answer me because quite frankly I'm kind of scared :(
I'm 17 years old and I've been having sex with my girlfriend for a couple months now but for a week now I haven't been able to get a full erection and I can't figure out why, not only with her but at any time in general even while watching porn, I just can't seem to get it all the way up :(
I know we always use condoms and we were each others first so there's no STD issue. I still live her, my feelings haven't changed and the sex has always been great for us both so I don't think its a psychological issue, well now I'm really getting worried about it so NOW it might be but I'm just having to ask the question, what's wrong with me?:(
I can't see my normal doctor because my parents would know why I went in and they would never approve of us having sex anyways, is there anyone that can help?
Fri, 11 Oct 2019