Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
194 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for erection problems

Hi I wasn't sure who to ask or what to do about this but i couldn't really ask my parents so I figured this would be the best place and hopefully someone can answer me because quite frankly I'm kind of scared :(
I'm 17 years old and I've been having sex with my girlfriend for a couple months now but for a week now I haven't been able to get a full erection and I can't figure out why, not only with her but at any time in general even while watching porn, I just can't seem to get it all the way up :(
I know we always use condoms and we were each others first so there's no STD issue. I still live her, my feelings haven't changed and the sex has always been great for us both so I don't think its a psychological issue, well now I'm really getting worried about it so NOW it might be but I'm just having to ask the question, what's wrong with me?:(
I can't see my normal doctor because my parents would know why I went in and they would never approve of us having sex anyways, is there anyone that can help?
Fri, 11 Oct 2019
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response

Explain what you mean by full erection - is your penis flaccid, you cannot insert in vagina?

Simple reason can be due to phimosis / Peyronie's disease. Share a picture for confirmation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Dear Sir, I m 30, male, single and masterbating since 12 years every day 2-3 times regularly, last time when i tried to have sex I can t sustain an...

Recent questions on  HIV

doctor1 MD

One month old baby girl, got a breast infection, had to have surgery as it was very swollen and infected, now is under anti-biotics and got vaginal...

doctor1 MD

Dear Sir, I am 39 years old, get married in 2001 but due to early release problem, I am not able to satisfy my wife even for a single time. She...

doctor1 MD

Hello.. I had unprotected sex on the 6th of march, 2 days later I was bleeding like a period for about 3 days.. I then had unprotected sex on the...

doctor1 MD

I have just came off ginet 84 about three weeks ago, I had a period straight after stopping the pill then my husband decided not to wear a condom,...

doctor1 MD

I just had a mutual masturbation session with a sex worker However she removed her hand from inside her vagina and used it roughly on my penis in a...

doctor1 MD

i bought food the food was in a container with a plastic at the top covering the container how ever i notice the plastic on 1 container was...

doctor1 MD

Dear doctor thanks for your valuable reply however my further query is for last two weeks I have a mild rash under my eye which is persistent and...