• question-icon

Suggest treatment for erection issues with blocked veins in penis

hi
i am 29 yrs old male unmaaried and mech engineer. i feel weak erection and often in stress and anxiety. due to that i found some disorders a my penis. how to cure this disesase. My penis when in active shape it is not round BUTactually it shapes becomes flat. also i never saw sperm coming out it in active. are my veins blocked or some thing else. do you recommend any specialist for it.
also i always feel, nervous, anxiety and stress in my whole body. in whole 24 hour i hardly sleep 2 or 3hours at night only. is i am patient of insomiania also
will u plz tell me how to cur that or recommend the doctor for it.
Wed, 4 Dec 2019
Psychologist 's  Response

If you are anxious and stressed, it is natural that you may not get erection of to feel weak erections. In that sense you could need treatment for anxiety and stress or depression rather than sexual problems. If you are not sexually aroused, semen may not come outside through your penis. You may consult an urologist for further investigation.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. K. V. Anand, Psychologist