Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

This is Tarek. I want to some help from you need some proper drugs
for erectile
dysfunction (ED).I think you know about this. So I need some medicine for treatment
to recover this problem.I see so many medicine like
sildenafil (Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra) or tadalafil (Cialis),Hot rod in the website.But I dont prefer to take without proper prescribing.Also I have problem in pennis hardening.Thanks.
Fri, 28 Jul 2017
Hello, and thanks for your question.

Erectile dysfunction is best treated with the medication Viagra (sildenafil). This is very likely to improve your erection quality and duration. I would talk with a local doctor about prescribing this to you.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an American doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers