Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Hello doctor,
I am 32 yr old male and married since last 2yrs and blessed with 1daughter whos already 1yr now...since last couple of days at 2ocassions during sexual intercourse i saw poor erection and i was not able to penetrate..as my erection went down and was not able have sex, am very much worried as to what had happend all of a sudden..please advice.
Wed, 30 Jul 2014
hii

i admire you for positive outlook

erectile problem has many origines

1st is life syle
stress and busy life style make u fatigue and secondry to this it makes less desire in sex and erectile problems

2nd is relationship
free communicative and mutual understanding will help
sex is mutual act
so try to do mutually and tell your problem to partner
this will reduce your anxiety and able to erect easily

so stress free lifestyle and mutual communication will help

third is physical health

routine check up and fit physical health is necessary

psychological soundness is must and sun set focus method for erection is very useful . plz read google ab this

medicines like sildenafil,, tadanafil, tetrafol plus etc
do take advise from doctors
get well soon thank you
take care