Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
177 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

hi sir iam 57 male from pakistan.iam debitic since 15 years now iam facing erectile dysfunction.kindly advice me awan
Tue, 10 Jun 2014
Report Abuse
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Diabetes can alter blood flow of penile artery in penis
Which can cause erectile dysfunction
First u have to maintain blood sugar level within the normal limit
Second thing u have to go for penil colour doppler to chech blood flow in penile artery
Medicines like sildenafil verdanafil can useful but u have take caution to use such medicine beacsuse of ur age.
Lifestyl modification and stop taking any substance if u take
Give tym in foreplay perticularly read ab sunset focus tequniqe on internet
Thank u
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello, I am 25 years old and since I was young I noticed that the only thing that gave me a powerful sexual urge was looking at images of women in...