Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
166 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

doctor. I am rangarajan. I am 38 years old. I face this ED problem for past 6 months. it is something new to me. it was never like this before. i use to Masturbate twice or trice in a day before still i never felt this. I do smoke. but this is also not new i am smoking for almost 10 years now. I have kidney stones. i was under medication but now, i have completed the treatment.
Thu, 3 Dec 2015
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hi Rangarajan , smoking may not be new to you but smoking for ten years may lead to erectile dysfunction.You will have to quit smoking , for this you can take help of a psychiatrist.Start doing regular exercise , fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi my age is 24 height is 5.11 inches & weight is 75 kg, now a days i m facing a problem with my penis erection. My penis erection is normal in...

Recent questions on  Renal stones

doctor1 MD

Hello Friends,

I have pain at tip of penis while urinating from 2 weeks. I thought it might be due to body heat or something else and drank lots of...

doctor1 MD

I am 44 female with SLE. For the past 6 months or so I have been having black specks in my urine off and on. Sometimes there are several black...

doctor1 MD

I have diagnosed with kidney stone lower pole both sides max 8 mm gone for IVP - clear report Dr suggest to go for ESWL procedure I don t hv any...

doctor1 MD

Lab results indicated blood in my urine. I have pain in my flanks and have been producing flake-like substances in my urine. My doctor ordered a CT...

doctor1 MD

I have a recurring pain in my stmach right side a few inches above my hip, What can it be??

doctor1 MD

I've had a pain in my mid back, more towards the left. It feels like a muscle and sometimes is a burning pain that radiates to my stomach. What...

doctor1 MD

My kidney stones do not bother me why would my doctor want me to get the shockwave procedure done .