Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
173 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

I ve masturbated for a long time, 50 years old, on psych meds, smoke and drink. My penis totally protrudes in and it takes a long time to get erection now and it s a lot smaller in girth and length. Can I reverse these effects? I obsess about it all the time and I m pretty depressed.
Mon, 18 Feb 2019
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Consult a urologist and get evaluated.

Detailed evaluation is required.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Dear Sir, Am a 25 year old man from kerala. you may please call me as Mr. ARS. I am in so much mental stress. my marriage has been fixed to this...