Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and body aches

Dear Sir, I am 39 years old, get married in 2001 but due to early release problem, I am not able to satisfy my wife even for a single time. She never reach her orgasam due to continuous problem now she feel swere body ache after intercourse. In the beginning she was very fond of this thing but now hv no interest at all. This make me feel guilty every time. Pls. help me! One more thing, what I seen on internet, in case of erected panis, foreskin should rolled back and head should be un-covered but it is not like this in may case. Moreover, every time( since beginning) I hv to use condom without this first of all I feel pain at the time of insert as it put strech on my foreskin and it result early release even at the time of insert. Due to shy nature I never go to doctor except once( at that time he, without my physical examination, ask me to take paxidap tablet for some time, but it not helped me at all.
Mon, 4 Nov 2019
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Psychiatrist 's  Response

From the available description it appears that you are dealing with primary premature ejaculation, which is treatable disorder. You need to visit a doctor as a prescription of medication can not be made without examining the patient.

I must assure you that there is good hope for you but its results can not be achieved without consulting an expert. If you happen to stay in western Rajasthan you can visit me at Jodhpur on any day.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr Ashok Kumar, Psychiatrist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

are there any enzymes that can be taken for erectile dysfunction? if certain RX medication are taken like lisinopril ,omeprazole and prevastatin ,...

Recent questions on  Circumcision

doctor1 MD


I have an embarrasing question regarding personal hygiene. I am a circumsized man, yet I still get a fish-like odor coming from my glans...

doctor1 MD

Hi i was having a bath i retract ma foreskin and then i realise my penis began to bleed when i try to was away the blood it hurts, it bleed for...

doctor1 MD

there is white deposition between foreskin n glans penis....its bit sticky.....white deposition is there when i skip bath for even one day...

doctor1 MD

my penis is bend little bit to left side its not from my childhood but i m having it when i was 10 yr old. please tell me what should i do...

doctor1 MD

I am 30 years old. I just had circumcision in August. From October I started developing brown/black patches on the penis glans . The patches are...

doctor1 MD

I'm 25 and have never retracted foreskin from penis gland( mild phimosis ). When I do touch it it hurts( probably cuz I've never exposed my head in...

doctor1 MD

Hi there Dr. Kakkar, I have asked you a question before about pumps on my penis. I went to see a local doctor and he confirmed your diagnosis and...