Thanks for posting your query to Healthcaremagic.
See you are having high eosinophils due to your allergic . This condition is called Atopy
. This is a hereditary condition where your body produces excess of Eosinophils in response to dust / Smoke / Cold
Air or certain food or medicines.
The best possible cure is avoidance of the allergen, dust in your case.
Apart from avoidance there is one more modality of treatment called Allergen Desensitization. In this condition first you will be tested for what dust you are allergic and once that is found you will be injected small but incremental quantities of dust over a period of 6 months . But this procedure is used only is serious cases.
Multivitamins will not help. Take more of Pomergrate , ginger and black pepper.
Also ask for Montelukast+ cetrizine
medication prescription and you can use it whenever sneezing
is too much.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask .