Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
200 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for enlarged prostate

Suggest better treatment option for enlarged prostate Mine dad prostate is enlarged in size 4.2*3.9*4.3 he is suffering from 2 months, urologist gave tablets(tamgress-D) was of no use. Symptoms are frequent urination, burning sensation and difficulty in urination. Wat is the better treatment medications or surjery?
Mon, 6 Jul 2015
Report Abuse
  User's Response
I really appreciate your concern, mild enlargement of prostate can be managed with medicine but moderate of large prostrate need to be managed surgically, you have given the right medicine (Tamgress D) if this is not responding then better to think about the surgery hope this information helps, take care have a nice day.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Age-74.3:height-5feet 6 inches:weight 87 kg:Have been suffering from Asthma for the last six years. Have mostly been taking delta cortril and...