Suggest treatment for endometrial thickening and ovarian cyst

Good day, I was referred to a gyn by my pcp for endometrial thickening and ovarian cyst. I went to my gyn since my pcp referred me. Looking at all the us/tv scans gyn said everything was normal however I do have a family history of cancer so to be on the safe side she wanted to do a uterine biopsy. I was sent to get a us/tv before the biopsy and low and behold there was a sac in the uterus. They did do a pregnancy test and it was negative HOWEVER, I not late for my period. My gyn stopped the biopsy and sent me home with prenatel vitamins and a follow up ultra sound. She stated she didn t was confirm pregnancy or not because my preg. Test came back neg and she wasn t sure if it was a preg. Sac or a blood sac being I was due for my period in a few days. I ve never heard of a blood sac. I did get my period, but could there be a chance I can still be pregnant???
Tue, 26 Mar 2019