Thanks for posting query at HCM.
Its seems acute Liver injury
Usually ALT or AST values higher than "two times the upper normal limit", is considered abnormal ( in some countries, ALT or AST values of more than 100 are considered abnormal). viral hepatitis
( HAV,HBV,HCV) are common cause of elevated liver enzymes
. Typhoid fever
may also affect liver and cause high liver enzymes.
All these causes should be ruled out.
further advice :
- abstinence from "Alcohol"
- LOW fat diet should be followed, AVOID junk food and beverages
- decreased oil consumption (oily food)
- NO red meat
- green vegetables should be ingested daily
- use lemon juice (lemonade) once in a day
- reduce weight if overweight/obese
-"recheck liver enzymes after 6 to 8 weeks" and/or ultrasound
any further questions are welcomed.
hope to answer your concern.
wish you good health.