Suggest treatment for ehlers-danlos syndrome

I am looking for a doctor that specializes in ehlers-danlos syndrome. it s diagnosis as well as treatment if there is such a thing. very frustrated. my daughter, 23 yrs old is diagnosed with EDS. No one knows which sub type, but she is deteriorating fast. Please advise.
Fri, 20 May 2016
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Hello sir,
Ehler danlos syndrome is genetic disorder which affects connective tissue.
sorry to say it has no cure ,this you have to understand ,treatment is palliative.
Your daughter needs a systematic care comprises of regular follow up and assessment of cardiovascular system,physiotherapy and orthopaedic consultation together.
With this ;it can improve her daily life activities which will provide a positive approach towards life.
Getting frustrated and depressed is a reaction to the problem ,you have put action to the problem which will solve it.
I hope best for you and your daughter.
Thank you.