Suggest treatment for ehlers danlos syndrome

I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. So I m having problems with my right eye. If I cover my left eye my right eyes vision shakes. I have moderate pain going around my iris. It started at the right corner and is now going around my eye and is half way around. What s going on?
Mon, 29 Dec 2014
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello
Welcome to Health care Magic.

I reviewed your history. It seems from the history that you are having Ehlers Danlos syndrome. In this syndrome patient can have many eye problems like cataract, glaucoma.... All these require evaluation and treatment accordingly.

Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination for confirmation of diagnosis and treatment accordingly.

Hope this is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.

Thank you
With regards