Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
186 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for ear pain

hi, im 18 years old and i have a sudden pain inside my ear, its going through my jaw and then my neck and passes down to my collarbone and then my breast gets tender pain on that side, my other side is completely fine and normal. I m very scared about the sudden pain as i ve had it for two days and the pain is very sharp and throbbing, and tingles inside my throat
Tue, 13 Nov 2018
Report Abuse
Dentist 's  Response

Before treatment of pain it needs to identify the cause which can be due to ear infection in itself, temporomandibular joint issue. You need to get examination done first that. You may also have carious teeth. I suggest you visit emergency room for proper evaluation and according to the cause it can be addrrssed effectively. Relying merely on painkillers will not help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi. I am suffering from ear pain every now n then. I feel its coz of using mobile feels like a pin is been poked in my starts from...