Suggest treatment for ear infection

Okay so like two weeks ago my ear was hurting, very bad. Went to the doctor. Said I had an ear infection. But it still kept hurting. Finally, it turned out to be a little sore on the outer begining of the ear hole and once the core was gone, it felt better.Friday my ear started to hurt again. It turns out there is another sore inside my ear canal way down in there. My mom can see it yet the doctors can t. What do I do? It hurts to the point where I could cry. Please help...
Mon, 25 May 2015
It seems that you might be having otitis externa i.e. infection in external ear.
Put antibiotic ear drops for few days.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course for 5 days.
Do not allow water going inside while taking shower.
Ok and trake care.