• question-icon

Suggest treatment for dizziness

Hi Doctor, The patient is 63 years old, female. Recently in mid-night when she woke up she felt everything around her is turning round. When the patient is taken to a doctor he examined and the Blood Pressure is 170/100 and recommended following tests - CBP,liver functionality,Sugar test, urine,cholestrol tests. All test results are normal, except urine sample has plenty puss cells. Even after having the medication for 3 days given by the Doctor no improvements. When she makes sudden changes in her head she feels everything around her is moving round. Many months back the same patient is suffering from knee joint pains when taken to a Neurologist, he examined her and from X-rays he said she has Osteoarthritis at Knee and cervical spondilosis. Please tell me Doctor, how to cure her dizziness.
Thu, 5 Dec 2019

The symptoms are probably related to cervical spondylitis. Also, high blood pressure can cause dizziness.

I recommend to consult a cardiologist for a specific treatment for the high blood pressure.

I also recommend taking Vertigo three times a day to relieve the dizziness. I suggest avoiding salt in the diet.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician