Suggest treatment for dizziness and cough

I was sick for a few days this past week, and was bedridden for three. Today is the first day I've been able to get up and move around without having to get back in bed, but I'm feeling dizzy. I'm experiencing no symptoms from being sick besides a cough, but the dizziness I can't explain. Could this be because I was laying down for three days and it's thrown off my equilibrium?
Mon, 25 Apr 2016
hi
thanks for posting in HCM
i have understand your concern

infection itself a common cause of tiredness and because of that you may be feeling dizzy
cough leads to dizziness because of reduced blood flow to the brain during coughing

body metabolism gets altered during infection , it ll take next 3 to 4 days for you to become normal state and no need to worry .
no extra medicines required

hope this helps you
thanks