Suggest treatment for difficulty in urination after treated stone in ureter

my husband was diagnosed with a 2mm stone in the mid left ureter approx 10 days ago. Was prescribed Flomax, Cipro and Percocet. He has had minimal problems since but has not passed stone that we can tell (has strained urine but not religiously). This morning, he is having more flank pain and feels the need to urinate but has only be able to minimally. He has taken a Percocet with minimal relief. Is it time for another trip to the emergency room? He is getting increasingly uncomfortable and has not urinated a significant amount for 8+hours.
Tue, 20 Aug 2019