Suggest treatment for difficulty in communicating with people

I am losing my ability to speak and understand language. It is becoming harder and harder to understand people and be an active participant in social situations without being confused. My words are fumbled and don't come out the way I want to. I cannot construct long elaborate sentences anymore. I can't express myself like I used to as a child.

It has become harder to make decisions as well. I am extremely forgetful. I can't concentrate on anything, especially people's words. I have sleep problems.

I really don't know what to do. I can't function in my life because it is just too difficult to interact with people.

I also have social anxiety disorder, which may have been triggered by my fear of being unable to communicate and listen well causing me to avoid any social situation I can.

I really need help.
Wed, 14 Jan 2015