Suggest treatment for deviated nasal septum

I was suffering from deviated nasal septum.

The two nasal passages were not equal and bone of left nasal passage was bend to right side. The nasal septum was displaced to one side, making on nasal passage smaller than the other.

I have undergone surgery for deviated nasal septum on 9th Feburary, 2013 at Maharaj Agarsen Hospital, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi.

I am enclosing all test reports prior to surgery and discharged slip and post operation suction cleaning etc.

This surgery was performed by Dr.Arun Theraja. It is almost 10 months after surgery, this breathing and snoring problem is not resolved to it full extent and I can still have breathing heavyness / obstruction. Please review and advise me possible remedy / permanent solution for the same..
Thu, 10 Dec 2015