Suggest treatment for dark circles

Hello doctor... Iam 23yrs old female. Am having dark circles since 9years. And it has now spread over my nose. I consulted the doctor recently and he adviced me lumiedge under eye gel. Is it effective?. And am having food allergy since many years. And am not anemic. Iam using glasses since my chidhood. Is this the reason why it has spread on my nose? Can u please suggest me the best treatment? I have read about dermafrac treatment in the internet. Can I go for it?
Thu, 20 Nov 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
This is very common complaint and numbers of reasons are there but most common would be stressful life, less sleep, here the underlying cause is matters, try to come out of the stress, have good sleep of at least seven hours, I would suggest following cream.
1) hydroquinone cream
this could give nice result, hope this information helps, take care.