Suggest treatment for cyst near the sternum

I have a cyst I think on my chest at my sternum. It was fine for a while, same skin color and all but then became a bit painful to the touch and has had a bit of a white discharge. The discharge has stopped, it s not as painful, but still there. I ve been on antibiotics as well . Wondering if I should see a surgeon??
Tue, 21 Jul 2015
Hi
Thanks for the details provided.
It must be folliculitis because of the hair follicle being infected on your chest.
If its big i would recommend you should see your family doctor for an I&D ,which will cure it completely and you will be put on antibiotics.

Thank you.