Suggest treatment for crohn's disease and dermatitis herpetiformis

Hello, I'm 50 years old. I have Crohn's disease since 1984. I keep it at bay since 1995 by being vegetarian and eating lactose free. (Parmesan cheese older than 30 months is advertised as being lactose free). Recently I have diagnosed myself as having Duhring's disease or Dermatitis Herpetiformis. It was confirmed by a young doctor in the E.R. room at the hospital. So now I'm eating vegetarian, lactose free, and Gluten free too. How long will it take for me to overcome the terrible-looking, itchy skin condition that I have from when I stopped eating Gluten? Thanks so much for your responses. Maurizio Pieroni YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 18 Dec 2018