Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
178 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for cough in a child

My 3 year old daughter is facing a problem of cough due to sputum in her chest. Sometimes it irritation persists during eating and sleeping. What medication and precautions should i prefer for her? She doesnot like milk, what should i give her in place of milk to complete the nutrition?
Mon, 17 Jun 2019
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

I think you should visit an endocrinologist.
You can try different types of insulin to stabilize the blood sugar.
Also, take vitamin B 12 for vitamin B12 deficiency.
Also, you can improve by taking antidepressants.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello Sir, I am Rajender Maglani from Faridabad 58 yrs old. have old throat problems from few years. I have tried to cure by elopathic, ayurvedic...