Suggest treatment for cough and wheezing

I got a cold 2 wks ago. Started in my head then went to my lungs, back to my head, and now my lungs. I have a tight cough, some wheezing, feel like I can t take a deep breath. And now there is a metallic taste in the back of my throat. Should I be concerned or just continue treating the symptoms?
Thu, 13 Nov 2014
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Ok...no problem...Take a course of Coamoxyclav 625(Augmentin) for f days...take warm saline vapour...and paracetamol for headache.
Don't worry...it will go away with this. If it doesn't then check your blood-glucose, TLC, DLC and do a CXR