Suggest treatment for constipation

I have pain in abdomen when passing stools or when needing to go the toilet, stomack bloats after eating, hot and sweating all the time, been like this for a few weeks. Also stinging and burning in and around abdomen, some loose stools as well as constipation. all starts after eating and when digesting food. drinking a lot of water. I feel like there is something blocked in bowels before I pass stools. I feeling it now and throughout the day
Tue, 3 Nov 2015
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
You need to get your diet right... Ayurvedic Medicines shall help you a lot..
Take
Tab Sooktyn (Alarsin) (1-1-1) for 30days
Tab Gandharva haritaki 2tabs at night
Bilagyl (sandu) (2tsp twice a day)
No fermented food.. No South Indian food... No curd