Suggest treatment for constipation and diarrhea

I am having constipation as well as diarrhea. In the morning I have hard stool and I feel I have more to do but its very hard to get the stool out. After having my food I feel like going to the toilet. Then I start having diarrhea and again uneasy to pass the other stool. I feel some acid churning my food. What do i do. Please help me.
Tue, 28 Jun 2016
Dentist 's  Response
Thanks for contacting healthcare magic.

You have problem of constipation and diahorrea both that may be because of irritable bowel syndrome. Proper history give exact idea.

Allergic to specific food may cause this type of problems.
In lactose intolerance diahorrea after taking dairy product.

Do a stool examination test for further diagnosis.
Abdominal ultrasound sonography is helpful for diagnosis.

Consent a gastroenterologist for further diagnosis..
I hope my guidance is helpful to you.
Thanks.