Suggest treatment for cold and cough

my baby boy is 4 months old and he stops breathing wen crying he had his 3rd lot of jabs last week and since then he as ad a bad cough n cold last nite he stoped breathing for 20 second i blo in his face twice it was very frightening he was very limp and very pale after.
Wed, 28 May 2014
Hi
Welcome to the healthcaremagic
Cold cough is viral origin which is self limiting and doesn't require treatment. He has breath holding spasm.Whenever he does it break that spell by sprinkling water on her face.Then don't encourage this behavior by showing increased concern and fulfilling all her wishes.Sometimes they are associated with iron deficiency.So give iron syrup.Do EEG and ECG to rule out rarest possibility of seizure and heart problem
Happy to help you
Best regards